HYGIENIC WORLD / UHF Certification Council
The Halal & Organic Food Quality Certification authority in Nepal, which is registered under Nepal corporate Law and Hygienic World/ UHF Certification Council. It’s been accredited by most of the HALAL Food Quality Certification authorities around the World.
After few year of research we founded UHF Certification Council in 2015. Our mission is to protect and improve global human health as well as consumer right and to promote natural, Organic, herds and food items from land of hills, mountain and nature to the world. We are also certifying Organic & Halal.
Second part of our mission is to polish agro-torism and good quality of food and agriculture product to national and international market. Therefore we would like to share our ideas skills events and seminars in front of world.
Food Quality Certification Documents:
- Application for Hygienic World/UHF Certification Council
- Audit Work Order Form
- Declaration Certificates
- Brand Details
- Company Registration certificate (Copy) – Registration with the government
- Analysis report of the product (if applicable-lab test reports produced to Food and Drugs authority of Nepal) Food registration certificate (Copy)
- Process Flow Chart
- In-Process & Terminal Inspection Plan
- Laboratory Analysis Report
- Raw Material’s Buyer Details (Company’s Latter Pad in)
- Standard Operating Procedure for Personal Hygiene
- Finished Product Inspection Report
- If ISO, HACCP etc certified, Please provide copy of the certificate.
– The product list which needs to be Hygiene Certified, on your company letter head.
– Flow chart of the manufacturing of each product in your company letter head.
– Copies of recent purchase order for raw materials.
– List of supplier of raw materials.
”Take Halal Food for Healthy Life”